torsdag 6 oktober 2016

Creative connector - Branded

Find connections between the text and the world outside. Connect the readings to your own life, things you have seen, heard or experienced. Set the scene in the book you are referring to by summarizing it briefly. Then tell the others what this reminds you off. Finally, point out similarities and differences.

In the book, the mother gets stalked by a car when she is driving. The car is following her because the person in the car wants to know where she's living.
My connection to this is that I also have felt stalked. It was last year when I was going home from a birthday party. It ended around 11 or 12 in the evening and it was really dark outside. So when I was on my way home I could feel that someone was behind me. So I kind of freaked out, and I don't know why, but I started to walk faster. But then I felt that the person behind me also started to walk faster. And then I walked even faster, and so did the person behind me. But when I turned left he/she turned right. So the person wasn't following me, but it felt that way because he/she started to walk faster when I did.

The difference between me and the mum is that she was followed by a car and I was, or felt like I was, followed by a person when I walked home. But in the book, the person in the car was following the mum home to see where she lived, because of what her son did. But I was just "followed" by coincidence. But I still think you get the same feeling.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar